[Mesa-users] make_o_ne_wd causing computer to freeze

Francis Timmes fxt44 at mac.com
Wed Oct 19 06:10:54 UTC 2022

hi ana,

> ... my computer fully freezes (to the point it has to be unplugged to be shut down).

mesa is more powerful than i imagined!

my lone suggestion is to begin monitoring the system characteristics;
process name, # of threads, % cpu, memory used, swap space, etc.
then start inlist_c_burning. do any of the system characteristics get large
as the system bogs down and eventually freezes?

fxt