[Mesa-users] Can not reproduce a result of MESA instrument paper

Rob Farmer robert.j.farmer37 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 10:22:49 UTC 2022

MESA 1 was published in 2011 while version 15140 was released in december
2020. Given the 9 years of development between the two, almost all of the
code will have been rewritten many times. It's not surprising that you
can't reproduce the result.

If you need to reproduce the MESA 1 results then I suggest using the
version released for MESA 1.

Rob