[Mesa-users] Luminosity or energy released by nuclear reactions in the PP chain CNO cycle in the solar main sequence phase

王浩 wangfeihao at stu.xju.edu.cn
Thu Dec 23 04:58:36 UTC 2021

Hello All,I wonder if MESA can be used to output the luminosity released by each nuclear reaction in the PP chain and CNO cycle of the solar main sequence stage. For example,Beryllium 7 captures electrons to produce lithium 7 and neutrinos in the ppII chain, Can we use MESA to output the energy (luminosity) released by this reaction?