[Mesa-users] Is it possible to fake a he wd with an envelope?

Evan Bauer ebauer at physics.ucsb.edu
Fri Mar 6 17:40:40 EST 2020

Hi Chen,

Could you share some more detail about what you’re trying to accomplish? What exactly do you mean by an “envelope He WD”? It sounds like there are some steps of what you’re describing that should be achievable in MESA (for example you could first use the make_he_wd test_suite and then put an envelope on it by accretion), but we’ll need some more specifics to help you out.

Cheers,
Evan