[Mesa-users] YNT: (no subject)

C.R. Seay seaychristopher.r at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 03:31:29 EST 2019

 Hi All,

If I could commandeer this question for my own, as it's a small but related
question:

When running planetary interior models from the "make_planets" suite, does
"Msun" and "Rsun" units refer to Jupiter? The 2013 paper alludes to that
being the case, but I can't find the answer anywhere in the documentation.

Thanks,
--Christopher