[Mesa-users] Extreme helium stars

AbdelBassit Abdessamed Senhadji sen-abd at hotmail.fr
Wed Feb 14 22:39:11 EST 2018

Thank you for your response !

Thank you Evan but I already used make_co_wd in the test suite. What i want is starting an evolution between two stars:

donor star is a C-O WD   and for its companion: a star with a  helium core, i want this conditions in the begining of the evolution. Is it possible ?

Evan, for the pre-made WD models in : data/star_data/white_dwarf_models.  We can work with them ? i'm not sure if i understand well.

Cheers

Abdel