[Mesa-users] Failed installation message

Warrick Ball wball at bison.ph.bham.ac.uk
Wed Feb 14 04:33:02 EST 2018

Hi,

Please follow the instructions on the troubleshooting page.

http://mesa.sourceforge.net/troubleshooting.html

Just glancing at the output, I'd guess you've changed SDK version since
you last compiled, in which case you should run `./touch` or `./clean`
before `./install`.

A quick search on the forum turned up something similar:

https://lists.mesastar.org/pipermail/mesa-users/2016-January/006167.html

Cheers,
Warrick

Warrick Ball
Postdoc, School of Physics and Astronomy
University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT
wball at bison.ph.bham.ac.uk
+44 (0)121 414 4552