[Mesa-users] Fail to install MESA

Athanasiadou, S. (Sofia) S.Athanasiadou at student.ru.nl
Mon Feb 5 11:06:09 EST 2018

Hi!

Funny thing is that I did what you said, the build was successful, MESA was installed, but yet again when I tried to run a model it failed. The most bizarre is that the first time it ran but without showing any plots, even though the pgstar flag is true in the inlist_project, and then when I set the file flag true the error appeared!!!!