[Mesa-users] trouble installing r10000

Io Kleiser io.k.w.kleiser at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 18:25:21 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,
I've gotten an error while trying to install the latest version:

dyld: Library not loaded: /opt/X11/lib/libX11.6.dylib

  Referenced from: /Applications/mesasdk/pgplot/libpgplot.dylib

  Reason: image not found

./test_star: line 6: 13465 Abort trap: 6           ./star > log

0a1

> stop because star_age >= max_age

/Users/iokleiser/codes/mesa-r10000/star/test

TEST FAILED -- compare test_output to tmp.txt

/Users/iokleiser/codes/mesa-r10000/star

./build_and_test FAILED

I checked tmp.txt (it exists but is empty) against test_output, which just
has one line:

stop because star_age >= max_age

Has anyone else seen this? I saw a similar error in another email chain but
I think the contents of these files were different.
Thanks!

io