[Mesa-users] Licensing for a GitHub repo of small MESA extensions

Warrick Ball wball at bison.ph.bham.ac.uk
Fri Oct 20 11:40:50 EDT 2017

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for this!  I've been poring over the text of the MESA Licence (GNU
Library General Public License 2.0 or later) [1] and I think, given the
link you just sent, it's OK if I licence with GPL v3.  But I'll leave my
repo private until I'm sure.

Cheers,
Warrick

[1] https://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.0.en.html

Warrick Ball
Postdoc, School of Physics and Astronomy
University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT
wball at bison.ph.bham.ac.uk
+44 (0)121 414 4552