[Mesa-users] Licensing for a GitHub repo of small MESA extensions

Aaron Dotter aaron.dotter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 11:29:36 EDT 2017

Hi Warrick,

Thanks for wanting to share your code and for thinking about the best way
to do it.  mesa-users doesn't have many lawyers among the subscribers (that
I know of!) so you may not get a conclusive answer.

MESA is under LGPL v2.1 and there are some GNU-centric thoughts about
various open-source licenses here:

https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.en.html

Good luck!

Aaron