[Mesa-users] Mass loss from binary system

Kenny Van kvan at ualberta.ca
Thu Oct 19 10:17:21 EDT 2017

Hi Talha,

Brian has a good suggestion, but it sounds more like you want to look at
the Eddington limit options in MESA.

-    limit_retention_by_mdot_edd

Will limit the amount of mass that can be accreted by your accretor. If you
want to fix a certain upper limit you can use:

-    use_this_for_mdot_edd

to set the number.

Best