[Mesa-users] MESA-version for mass transfer in binary stars

seblu humne seblu1557 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 02:15:52 EDT 2017

Dear all mesa-users,

First i would like to appreciate all of you for your support.!!!

Now I am using MESA-r8845 for mass transfer in  binary star systems,
especially mass transfer
 in the range of the age of stars between 10^2 -10^9 (for low mass stars,
i.e., main sequence stars or sub-giant and giants, red giants AGBs).  Now
can we use mesa-r10000 for such system, even when the star is less evolved
and  also can we access the  binary_both_stars,
binary_donor_only, binary_both_stars_implicit_mdot,
binary_donor_only_implicit_mdot,
etc... using mesa-r10000??

Thanks in advance

Cheers,