[Mesa-users] New version compilation problem

aite kaci aitekaci at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 22:50:35 EDT 2017

Hello all mesa users

I am new user. i would like please to know if mesa can model two black
holes.

I start my masters last september and my supervisor gave me a subject about
black holes.

I can set masses to the black holes and give a period ect .. ?

My second question is about compilation:

when i write ./mk   mesa does not work.

in bash i put this:

export MESA_DIR=/home/aitlaptop/mesa-r10000
export OMP_NUM_THREADS=4

export MESASDK_ROOT=/Applications/mesasdk
source $MESASDK_ROOT/bin/mesasdk_init.sh

My error is:

makefile:3: ../../../../binary/work_standard_makefile_binary: No such file
or directory
make: *** No rule to make target
'../../../../binary/work_standard_makefile_binary'.  Stop.

FAILED

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Aite