[Mesa-users] Grad stellar structure & evolution course

Rob Farmer r.j.farmer at uva.nl
Fri Oct 6 12:37:13 EDT 2017

Hi

pyMesa is a little too low level I think for this for now and it can't run
a full star, yet.  Just running Mesa in python is trivial with pythons
subprocess command (which just runs things in a shell). The tricky bit is
making a nice interface for editing inlists. The plotting side we already
have several python packages that could be gui-ified or integrated into a
notebook.

Rob