[Mesa-users] Error while installing mesa-r8845

Rendy Darma darmarendy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 04:28:59 EDT 2017

Hello,

I'm Rendy, astronomy master student in ITB, Indonesia. I'm trying to
install mesa-r8845 in my lab pc. I have installed
mesasdk-x86_64-linux-20170921 successfully. But I have problem in
installing mesa-r8845. When I started to install mesa-r8845, I got error as
given below:

Error: 'nvec' may be used uninitialized in this function
[-Werror=maybe-uninitialized]
f951: all warnings being treated as errors
makefile:60: recipe for target 'load_co_kap.o' failed
make: *** [load_co_kap.o] Error 1

/home/ikbal_lab/mesa-r8845/kap/make
FAILED

/home/ikbal_lab/mesa-r8845/kap
./build_and_test FAILED

I got same problem when trying to install mesa-r10000. I think there is a
problem in kap directory, but I don't know what does the error mean. I hope
you can help me to finish this problem.
Thank you.

Best regards,

Rendy