[Mesa-users] error code on mesa version

Pablo Marchant pamarca at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 20:53:37 EDT 2017

I think you should contact Joris and ask him for help.

Cheers

On Oct 5, 2017 7:36 PM, "kaoutar lahlou" <kao.lahlou at gmail.com> wrote:

Yes you are right. I took it from Joris Vos thesis. He did his PhD on this
kind of stras.

So i want the star 1  loosing mass and become a subdwarf star. I think that
in order to make it loosing mass i should apply winds.

What do you think ?