[Mesa-users] error code on mesa version

Pablo Marchant pamarca at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 20:27:09 EDT 2017

Please keep mesa-users in the loop,

Without knowing what you intended to do with that unexisting option, it is
hard to provide any assistance. I assume you took these inlists from
another source. There are also many additional options starting with "CB_"
which are not part of MESA, and one of the circularisation options you use,
Hut_rad, has a typo (its "Hut-rad" in your inlist).

Please contact the person who provided these input files and ask for
assistance, as we cannot support third party modifications that we are not
aware of.

Cheers