[mesa-users] magnetic braking Kawaler1988?

Jacqueline Den Hartogh j.den.hartogh at keele.ac.uk
Mon Jul 24 09:30:58 EDT 2017

Hi mesa friends,

I'm looking into magnetic braking in low mass stars and was wondering if
Kawaler1988's equations are included in MESA? So far I've done a search in
the default sections on the mesa-website as well as an egrep in
mesa8845/star, but I haven't been able to find anything... Before I try to
implement them myself, I figured sending an email to this mailing list
would be smart. Any advice is welcome!

Thanks!

Jacqueline