[mesa-users] Barring reactions from adaptive net

Evan Bauer ebauer at physics.ucsb.edu
Mon Jul 31 11:55:43 EDT 2017

Is it necessary to do this in run_star_extras? I seem to recall using the following star_job options to do something like this once.

         !### num_special_rate_factors
         !### reaction_for_special_factor
         !### special_rate_factor
         ! For using other special rate factors.
         ! `num_special_rate_factors` must be <= `max_num_special_rate_factors`.

      num_special_rate_factors = 1
      reaction_for_special_factor(1) = ’name_of_reaction'
      special_rate_factor(1) = 0

That should effectively turn off the reaction and accomplish what I think Amber is looking for.

Cheers,
Evan