[mesa-users] trying to run RLO calculations for hot Jupiter systems

Evan Bauer ebauer at physics.ucsb.edu
Tue Feb 28 20:13:52 EST 2017

Hi Brian,

Sorry I’m a little late jumping in on this one, but this issue is already partially fixed in the latest public MESA release (9575). It will now throw out a warning about mdot_edd at you and prevent the code from calculating NaN’s for mdot_edd_eta. Perhaps just a little motivation to upgrade to the latest and greatest version ;)

Cheers,
Evan