[mesa-users] mesa-web usage and your version 2.0 suggestions

Evan Bauer ebauer at physics.ucsb.edu
Thu Feb 2 21:03:00 EST 2017

Huge thanks to both of you for this awesome interface! It was very helpful
last fall for the undergrad stars class here at UCSB.

While you're taking suggestions, here’s one thing that I bumped into a few
times recently:
It would be nice to have a dropdown menu that would allow selecting from
any of the default pgstar layouts for the output movie. For example, I’m a
big fan of Grid2, and I’d love to be able to just select that as the format
for movie output. It might also be helpful to create an accompanying page
with snapshots of each of the default pgstar layouts so users can see what
they have to choose from.

Cheers,
Evan