[mesa-users] Problem binding GYRE5.0rc1 in Mesa r9575

alfred at gautschy.ch alfred at gautschy.ch
Fri Apr 14 04:19:56 EDT 2017

Rich

Great! I did a mesa installation from scratch (as I ran into conflicts
when compiling routines in eos)
and eventually successfully compiled and linked everything (incl. GYRE5.0rc2).

For those who update: Not to forget, gyre.in files must also be
updated: check with appropriate files deeper along the path
mesa/gyre/gyre/test/

Thanks a lot!
Alfred