[mesa-users] make naked WD models

Francis Timmes fxt44 at mac.com
Thu Sep 29 06:47:40 EDT 2016

hi hailiang,

there are ~10,000 messages in the mailing list archives.
sometimes searching the past can yield solutions for the present.

start from

https://sourceforge.net/p/mesa/mailman/search/?mail_list=mesa-users

and search for, say, "pure carbon". the first thread shown in the search results
between alfred, bill, and josiah in march 2014 might be useful.

fxt