[mesa-users] [MESA]: Question Astrophysical Factor

Gonçalo Andrade gnmandrade at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 16:00:19 EDT 2016

Hi

>So you have a modified network, does this network include the reaction you want? you have the list_net_reactions = .true. so check that list to see if your desired reaction is there.

I've tried with the other networks (commented) and It seemed not to work, so I tried modifying it but the result was practically the same.

> What does rate_tables/rates_list.txt look like? What does the rates file you are using look like? What does your network look like?

I think I attached all the relevant files. I created a folder called "nets" for the networks.

Gonçalo

________________________________
So you have a modified network, does this network include the reaction you want? you have the list_net_reactions = .true. so check that list to see if your desired reaction is there.

What does rate_tables/rates_list.txt look like? What does the rates file you are using look like? What does your network look like?

Rob

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 12:28 PM, Gonçalo Andrade <gnmandrade at hotmail.com<mailto:gnmandrade at hotmail.com>> wrote:

Hi

> Please keep replies on the mesa users list, others may be able to help and may be helped by any response.

Thanks for you advice!

> Did you alter your star_job inlist to point to the rates folder? I would need to see your inlists, folder structure and rates files to see whats gone wrong.

I think I did. I added the line:

  rate_tables_dir = './rate_tables'

on my inlist and put the files on that folder.

I send my inlist as an attachment, maybe that helps.
It also has a commented section using the special rate factor command, I tried it because of another member's advice, but I think it doesn't allow me to test the astrophysical  as I need.

Thanks for the rest of the information.

Gonçalo Andrade