[mesa-users] [MESA]: Question Astrophysical Factor

Robert Farmer rjfarmer at asu.edu
Mon Oct 31 15:50:44 EDT 2016

Hi

>new_net_name = 'mod_cno_extras_o18_and_ne22.net'

So you have a modified network, does this network include the reaction you
want? you have the list_net_reactions = .true. so check that list to see if
your desired reaction is there.

What does rate_tables/rates_list.txt look like? What does the rates file
you are using look like? What does your network look like?

Rob