[mesa-users] nova outburst

chenhl chlcrazyboy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 11:02:12 EDT 2016

Hi Bill,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.

Actually, I have succeeded to construct multi-cycle novae with the
instruction you posted on the website.
But now I am interested in the mixing between the CO WD and the accreted
material. So it would be better to make
a naked WD model accreting solar composition material.  If I understand
correctly, I will get a WD model with
a He/H shell following your instruction.

I will try to change the accretion rate gradually, then we will see what I
can get.

Best wishes,
Hailiang Chen