[mesa-users] 2Msun to RGB tip model

Bill Wolf wmwolf at physics.ucsb.edu
Wed Oct 19 21:18:53 EDT 2016

Replying to get this back on mesa-users. Sorry about that.

Regards,

Bill
On October 19, 2016 at 6:14:56 PM, trobolo dinni (trobolo.trobolo.dinni5 at gmail.com) wrote:

Hi Bill,

thanks for the suggestion, I will try that as a start and see what the model output is.

Concerning the stop time, I could simply check when the RGB tip happens (approximately) and rerun the simulation with that as a stop time. This is very brutal but what I am in need of are a couple of profiles around the RGB tip to use as a start for a 3D hydro simulation. It is just a test at this stage.

Regards,
Roberto