[mesa-users] Pre-MS to Wolf-Rayet Evolution Problem

Irham Taufik irham.andika at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 11:34:09 EDT 2016

Dear Frank Times,

I attached the evolutionary track of 32 Msun star that is taken from Geneva
Stellar Database. Basically, I want to create similar evolutionary track
using MESA with same input parameters as in Geneva model.

However, my star stuck in the TPAGB phase (red oval) can not reach desired
WR phase (green oval) because the computation is very slow. Is there
something wrong with my inlist?

Best regards,
Irham