[mesa-users] HTCondor and MESA

Pablo Marchant pamarca at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 11:21:34 EDT 2016

Hi Aaron. I'm both a user and a non-fan of condor. This is one of my
typical submit scripts, this one runs a grid of single stars with a
variable initial mass and rotational velocity (including the inlist just
for reference). I normally set up a template folder, and then have a python
script that copies this folder and receives a single job number, from which
it creates the required inlists. The condor specific file here is condor.bs,
and the job is submitted by running "condor_submit condor.bs". Of course
you can use something other than python if it fancies you. Please ask me if
there's something incomprehensible in here.

Cheers