[mesa-users] Question

Pablo Marchant pamarca at gmail.com
Mon May 30 05:46:16 EDT 2016

Liliana, in a previous email Bill already told you what options you needed
to have to output average charges, althouh right now this does not provide
info on individual ions. As he said

"
Add these lines to your profile_columns.list

   ! average charge from ionization module
      avg_charge_H
      avg_charge_He
      avg_charge_C
      avg_charge_N
      avg_charge_O
      avg_charge_Ne
      avg_charge_Mg
      avg_charge_Si
      avg_charge_Fe
"

>From what you write I get the feeling that you don't understand how the
MESA output data is stored, or how you can modify it. Please go through this

http://mesa.sourceforge.net/output.html

and see if that answers your questions.

Cheers