[mesa-users] adaptive net species

amber lauer alauer1 at lsu.edu
Thu May 12 22:49:44 EDT 2016

Hello all, long time no email. I'm trying to refresh my memory about the
relationship between the adaptive net routine and the input reference files
such as the .net files in that net_data folder. Specifically I'm running an
adaptive network an certain S-process species aren't included along with
the others I need, and I've looked at the existing nets and none suit my
purpose. I looked in the usual places, summer school tutorials and the last
instrument paper (although I may not have looked thoroughly enough). If
someone can point me t o the relevant reference I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

--
Amber Lauer. M.S. Physics
PhD Candidate,