[mesa-users] (no subject)

Sanaz Lotfiyani sanaz.lotfiani at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 07:06:18 EDT 2016

Hi mesa users

right know , I intend to run "make_massive_with_uniform_composition" for
25Msun and Z=0.02

but when I added these rotational comments
 "  change_v_flag = .true.
      new_v_flag = .true.

      change_rotation_flag = .true.
      new_rotation_flag = .true.

     set_surface_rotation_v = .true.
     new_surface_rotation_v = 2! km/sec   << saved model is rotating "

in star job of inlist_uniform, while I was executing it, I
encountered these errors as follows

hydro_newton_step failed to converge

       retry cnt, step, log10(dt/yr), retry_factor     1    51
-13.785306        0.500000

hydro_newton_step failed to converge

       retry cnt, step, log10(dt/yr), retry_factor     2    51
-14.086336        0.500000

                                                     dt
5.1737493640494829D-07

                                     min_timestep_limit
9.9999999999999995D-07

 stopping because of convergence problems dt < min_timestep_limit

terminated evolution: convergence problems

termination code: min_timestep_limit

would you please guide me

bests

Sanaz