[mesa-users] Running more than one program simultaneously

Jakub Ostrowski ostrowski at astro.uni.wroc.pl
Sun Jun 19 06:32:48 EDT 2016

Hi,

It’s very easy: you need to make a few copies of your work directory and run the code individually for each of them. That’s all. Running MESA directly form the star/work directory is not a recommend method. You may also consider using a tool such as MesaScript (https://github.com/wmwolf/MesaScript <https://github.com/wmwolf/MesaScript>), which would allow you to calculate grids of models easily.

Cheers,
Jakub