[mesa-users] how to definite surface?

熊赫然 xiongheran at ynao.ac.cn
Tue Jun 14 23:38:44 EDT 2016

Dear all,
I try to understand the surface abundance for comparing with observational data. So i employ the zone's information in profiles.data and mass fractions near surface in history.data (e.g. surface h2, surface h4, etc.). But the  two groups of data are different. My question is how do mesa definite these surface __ in history.data and which group is proper to compare with observation.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             With kind regards
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Heran Xiong