[mesa-users] MESA installation error

Melike Afsar afsar at astro.as.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 13 10:48:28 EDT 2016

Hi Rich,

When I run ‘gfortran —version’, I get:
gfortran.exec: error: —version: No such file or directory

If I deactivate SDK (in .bash_profile) and run the same command again,
this time I get:
gfortran: error: —version: No such file or directory
(the same error except without ".exec" extension)

I do have Xcode (5.1.1) and "command line tools" seem up to date.

Best regards,
Melike