[mesa-users] Errors showing up during installing MESA

Robert Farmer rjfarmer at asu.edu
Fri Jun 3 16:54:59 EDT 2016

makefile:1: /star/work_standard_makefile: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/star/work_standard_makefile'.  Stop.

You've not set the MESA_DIR variable to points to the MESA folder.

For setting environment variables have a look here:
http://osxdaily.com/2015/07/28/set-enviornment-variables-mac-os-x/

Rob