[mesa-users] Errors showing up during installing MESA

Robert Farmer rjfarmer at asu.edu
Fri Jun 3 16:34:35 EDT 2016

log.c: In function 'log_rn':
log.c:102:20: warning: division by zero [-Wdiv-by-zero]
        return (x-x)/0;                      /* log(-x) = Nan    */

That is only a warning and can be safely ignored.

>putting the commands in a shell startup script

So depending on what terminal you use, there is a special file that gets
executed when ever you load a new terminal window, if you are using a csh
terminal its ~/.cshrc and a bash terminal its ~/.profile . So if you put
the commands for setting the mesa_dir, mesasdk_path and also the source
mesasdk_init.sh into one of those files then whenever you load a terminal
they will be set for you.

Rob