[mesa-users] Errors showing up during installing MESA

Sanskriti Das dassanskriti at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:28:04 EDT 2016

Thanks a lot for reminding of the sdk setup. I had done that earlier too,
but probably there was some error in setting the environment variable. This
time I tried with a different command of setting, and it worked!

By the way, I am not familiar with these terms, so may I be explained what
it actually means by *"**putting the commands in a shell startup script"* ?
In that case, it would save me from setting up sdk every time I open a new
terminal.

Although it is showing that *MESA installation was successful* it has shown
some warnings like-
"
log.c: In function 'log_rn':
log.c:102:20: warning: division by zero [-Wdiv-by-zero]
        return (x-x)/0;                      /* log(-x) = Nan    */
" as well. I have checked the file log.c , it seems this won't hamper the
actual run if parameter values are properly set. Am I right?

Thanks,

Regards,
Sanskriti