[mesa-users] pgstar working only for some models?
emile.jetzer at mail.mcgill.ca
Wed Jun 1 19:54:01 EDT 2016
All the files & code can be found at https://github.com/ejetzer/neutronstars2.
In 01*/* pgstar works fine & generates png files for plots, but in 02*/1.5M* pgstardoes not work, despite being set the same way? I have done the following in each case:
* Put in the same inlist_pgstar file
* Replaced extra_pgstar_inlist1_name to inlist_pgstar in inlist
* Added the necessary columns to the .list files:
* Added log_column_depth to profile_columns.list
* Added log_total_mass he4 & star_age_hr to history_columns.list
* Set pgstar_flag to .true. in inlist_($PROJECT_NAME)
What am I doing that keeps pgstar from working? Are there other columns that I should add to the files? Why is it not raising an error?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mesa-users