[mesa-users] changing the stopping condition doesn't work

Chris Mankovich cmankovich at ucsc.edu
Wed Jan 27 15:05:54 EST 2016

Hi Siddhant,

the plots were similar in both the cases.

What did you plot?  And what was the other case that you ran?  For both
cases (with and without your new stopping condition), what condition was
ultimately responsible for the end of the run?  (The answer to this last
question should be near the end of your terminal output for a given run.)

As for the restart trouble, "x061" does not necessarily correspond to an
existing photo.  By default, mesa saves a photo every 50 or so timesteps,
but some extra photos are saved sometimes.  You can always run 'ls photos'
to see what photos you actually have saved.