[mesa-users] Pulsating star in the HB using GYRE

László Molnár molnar.laszlo at csfk.mta.hu
Mon Jan 25 05:21:55 EST 2016

Ha! Turns out my first guess was right. :)

In the mean time, you can make a rough estimate for the red edge based
on the non-linear pulsation results of Robert Szabo et al:
http://www.aanda.org/component/article?access=bibcode&bibcode=&bibcode=2004A%2526A...425..627SFUL

see Figure 3 there. Note that these pulsation models don't include
stellar evolution, and actual stars not necessarily reach all of these
parameter combinations.

Cheers,
László

László Molnár