[mesa-users] Regarding inlists

Pablo Marchant pamarca at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:46:15 EST 2016

Siddhant, those are not commands, but sections of "inlist files". inlists
are plain-text files containing options for MESA, if in that same folder
shown in that screenshot you open the file called "inlist project" you will
see the same file that is shown in the "getting started" page of mesa:

http://mesa.sourceforge.net/starting.html

On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 6:36 PM, siddhant solanki <
siddhantsolanki321 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
> I have installed MESA but I am not sure how to use the inlist
> commands(&star job and &controls). Please look at the screenshot.
> Also do forgive me since I am new at using the terminal and fortran so I
> have had a lot of doubts during installation as well.
> Regards
> Siddhant

Pablo Marchant Campos
M.Sc on Astrophysics, Universidad Católica de Chile
PhD student, Argelander-Institut für Astronomie