[mesa-users] (no subject)

amber lauer amberlauer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 17:30:55 EST 2016

The solution is inside the box. Change into the /mesa/utils folder and
install ndiff  and makedepf90. I believe the exact folder names are
ndiff-2.00.tar.gz
and
makedepf90-2.8.8.tar.gz

you will have to untar them then enter the directory and

./configure
make all
sudo make install

don't forget to run ./clean in the topmost mesa folder before attempting an
install again.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 6:18 AM, siddhant solanki <
siddhantsolanki321 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please tell me the problem here

Amber Lauer. M.S. Physics
PhD Candidate,