[mesa-users] Sudden envelope mixing in a low-mass star, and a segmentation fault in debugging info

Warrick Ball wball at astro.physik.uni-goettingen.de
Tue Jan 19 02:36:36 EST 2016

Bill,

Thanks for the tips!  I didn't realise the file failures and the segfault
were related.  So that was easily fixed.  As for the "physical" bug, it
disappeared as soon as I decreased mesh_delta_coeff to 0.4.  While I still
wish I had the time to barrel down to work out what was happening, that'll
do for now.

Cheers,
Warrick