[mesa-users] New Mesa user

Ridwan Garba ridwangy at siswa.um.edu.my
Thu Dec 22 06:46:35 EST 2016

Hi Aaron,
I thank you for your kind assistance. Having followed your suggestion, it perfectly worked and now I have installed and run it sucsuccessfully.
Thanks

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 23:45, Aaron Dotter<aaron.dotter at gmail.com> wrote:  Hi Ridwan,
Welcome!
I guess that you haven't set the MESA_DIR environment variable properly.  It should be the full path to your MESA install, as in
/home/user/mesa-8845
see http://mesa.sourceforge.net/prereqs.html#toc-1-7
Try that and see if it fixes the problem.
Aaron