[mesa-users] A common stellar-structure myth

Alexander Heger alexander.heger at monash.edu
Tue Aug 30 20:12:25 EDT 2016

Dear Richard,

I just looked at two stars, admittedly Pop III stars, and those, middle of
H burn, pressure is 10x higher in 10 M_sun star compare to the 1 M_sun
star.  Both half way through H burn.

Maybe an interesting difference to Pop I.  And related to the shape of the
curve in Ibeling & Duligur (2013).

Never mind, gravitational acceleration is zero in the centre of both stars.

-Alexander

--
Sent from gmail.