[mesa-users] Help

nasrullah ali qazi nasrullah92 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 09:17:33 EDT 2016

Dear All,
I would like to inform that my installation problem has been solved. It was basically the problem of using the command line in the terminal. So basically I forgot to type source command to initialize  sdk and also I haven't provided path to the location of the folder to initiate the SDK. So I would like to thank to the users for taking out time and helping me  in providing the guidance as it really benefited me in solving the issue . I am really grateful for it
Regards,
Syed Nasrullah Ali Qazi