[mesa-users] logQ_limit and the ZAHB

Jeremy Sakstein jeremy.sakstein at port.ac.uk
Wed Aug 24 09:53:10 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Apologies to drag this up a couple of weeks later, I've been off for a
couple of weeks.

I took your advice but the T-rho plot (attached) looks very similar for
both GR and the modified case.

Red is GR and blue is the modified case. I've run from the ZAMS until
either HB_limit = 0.9 (GR) or the code crashes because of the logQ upper
limit.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Jeremy