[mesa-users] A question related to gravitation constant G

torabi torabi at alzahra.ac.ir
Wed Aug 24 04:38:36 EDT 2016

Dear Mesa Users

I know that it is possible to change the value of physical constant like newton gravitation constant, G, inside the mesa code and try stellar evolution with different value of G. I am working on stellar evolution in a modified gravity theory. The theory uses an effective G which depends on local mass density, then for different layer of star we have different value of G. The question is "is it possible to implement the code like this? or is it possible to define a local G(r), a gravitation constant depending on position.

Best regards

Taghi Mirtorabi